- All orders will be posted the next working day (unless an alternate date has been specified at checkout).
- UK - Special Delivery guarantees arrival by 1pm the following working day. 1st Class Signed For and 2nd Class Signed for do not have guaranteed delivery times.
- OVERSEAS - Deliveries overseas will take longer. Please contact us for estimated delivery times for your particular country.
- If you wish to return a new product purchased (as opposed to a hire carrier or try-before-you-buy scheme), please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Please contact us BEFORE returning any item so we can advise the best method of return and discuss whether you would like an exchange or refund. You then have 14 days after contacting us in which to return it. You can contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not contact us prior to returning your purchase we will presume the item has been used and is being returned under the Try-Before-You-Buy scheme (see below).
- If you return an item without first notifying us you may not receive a refund if it is lost or damaged in transit.
- Please include your name, order number and date of purchase.
- Always use a Signed For service when returning purchases, with sufficient insurance to cover the full purchase cost of the carrier.
- No additional postage will be charged for a direct exchange (e.g. a different size/colour of the same product).
- Faulty items will be exchanged free of charge, with return postage refunded. Please send us proof of postage so we can process the refund for this.
- All items will be fully checked upon receipt to ensure they are unused and in a resaleable condition. If an item shows signs of wear or is returned without packaging, you will not be unable to exchange it, but a partial refund may be offered at our discretion.
- If the product was damaged in transit, please let us know before returning it, with photos of it in the condition it arrived in, and return it with the original packaging so we can seek compensation from Royal Mail.
- The address for authorised returns is: South East Slings, 14 Whittington Road, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 4FP.
- If you have paid by bank transfer, please include account details for the refund to be paid to, either by e-mail or with your returned item(s).
- Refunds will be applied to the original payment method used for the order, within 7 days of receiving the returned item(s).
- Unless the item is faulty, the buyer is responsible for any return postage costs.
- Unless the item is faulty, only the basic 2nd class postage option will be refunded (not any additional payment for 1st class or Special Delivery).
Try Before You Buy Purchases
- Carriers purchased on the try-before-you-buy scheme can be used as much as you like within the 2 week trial period. If within this time you would like to return the carrier, it needs to be returned in the original packaging with all accessories and in an undamaged condition.
- Please contact us BEFORE returning the carrier so we can advise the best method of return.
- After checking the carrier over, to ensure it is all complete and undamaged, you will be refunded the purchase price, minus the relevant two-week hire fee, minus any outgoing postage costs. The buyer is responsible for any return postage costs.