The Ergobaby ADAPT Carrier is Ergobaby’s first ever insert-less newborn-ready baby carrier gives you the renowned comfort and ergonomics for baby and parent, and an innovative ergonomic seat that gradually adjusts to your growing baby. The new Ergobaby ADAPT is easy-to-use, from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs), no insert needed.
Extra-padded crossable shoulder straps and lumbar support waistbelt offer a new level of convenience and comfort for parents.
- 3 ergonomic carry positions: Front-Inward, Hip and Back carry positions
- Easy-to-use design, no infant insert needed for infants
- Ergonomic bucket seat gradually adjusts to a growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs / 3.2-20 kg), to ensure baby is seated in an ergonomic spread-squat, natural “M shape” position at every stage
- Long-wearing comfort for parents with even weight distribution between hips and shoulders
- Padded, cushy shoulder straps with crisscross option, great for a snug fit for petite moms and those who prefer easy buckling on the front
- Lumbar support waistbelt can be worn low or high on waist to accommodate shorter or longer torsos and hold baby close enough to kiss, with double adjusters for easy tightening
- Cushioned and foldable head and neck support
- Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection and privacy (UPF 50+)
- Can breastfeed in carrier
- Machine washable
- Height: 15″ or 18.5″
- Width: 10-16″
- Waist length: 66 – 140cm
- Strap length: 73 – 124cm (straps are crossable)
If you’d like to try one before buying, buy a new Ergo Adapt online and try it out. If for any reason you don’t like it, return it within 2 weeks of the purchase date and you will be refunded the purchase price (minus the £15 2-week hire fee and outgoing postage). Just get in touch to let us know you’d like to return it and to request the return address. Click here to buy an Ergobaby Adapt on Try-Before-You-Buy.
Alternatively, hire a Library carrier and, if you’d like to buy one after your hire, you’ll receive your hire fee discounted off a new one.