Please note these are the newest, 2017, TwinGo Original Carrier.
The TwinGo Carrier is made of two main parts:
- Attachment Carrier
- Base Carrier
- Plus the optional infant inserts (please select the option with inserts if you require them. (Insert hire is free if hiring the Twingo at the same time)
It has three carry options:
- Front Carry with one baby in each carrier
- Back Carry with one baby in each carrier
- Dual/Tandem Carry with two babies
Other great features:
- Both front and back carriers have a pocket, large enough to store keys, cards, some cash, a nappy and a few wipes. This really is hands-free!
- Both carriers on the TwinGo fold into their own pocket, for neat and convenient storage. No more buckles getting caught in the car door!
- Detachable sleep hood on front and back carrier
- Made from machine washable, high quality 100% cotton
- Perfect Fit Adjusters enable you to adjust the shoulder straps and panel to achieve a truly customised fit. This is particularly useful for adults carrying small babies and/or petite parents. It also allows any size parent to carry their child a little higher on their back so they can see their baby.
When will my baby be ready to use the TwinGo Carrier?
The front carry is ideal for babies and toddlers who are between 10-45 lbs, or from 7lb with the newborn inserts.
The back carry is ideal for babies and toddlers older than 4 months, who have strong and consistent head/neck control, up to 45 lbs.
Always carry your larger child on the back, if there is a weight difference of 3 pounds or more.
What’s the weight limit?
Each carrier has a maximum weight limit of 45lb, or a combined weight limit of 70lb when used as a tandem carrier.
The TwinGo is so versatile, you can wear it as a dual carrier or divide it into two separate carriers. So one parent can carry both babies at the same time, or two caregivers can carry a baby each!
The important stuff
TwinGo LLC is a proud member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance. The TwinGo Carrier was tested to the following safety standards: EN13209-2:2005, ASTM F2236-14, and CPSIA. The carrier was tested as two separate single carriers that could be worn on the front or back, and as a tandem carrier (carrier assembled in the Dual Carry Position and tested using maximum weights in both carriers). A total of five separate ASTM 2236 tests were conducted and a total of five separate EN13209-2 tests were conducted.
Safety warning: Only use this carrier for children between 10 lb (4.6 kg) and 45 lb (18.2 kg), or 7-10 lbs with TwinGo Infant Insert. Children must face toward you at all times. Do not use the Back Carry Position with a baby younger than 4 months or with poor head and neck control. Dual carry weight not to exceed 70 lb (31.8 kg); seek a qualified physician for personal strength limitations. Read all instructions before assembling and using the soft carrier.
- Height: 14″
- Width: 13″
- Waist length: 56-140cm as a single carrier; 66-280cm as a dual/tandem carrier
- Strap length: 46-107cm