This soft, Ergobaby Infant Insert cushion works with any Ergobaby Carrier and must be inserted to support growing babies ranging from newborns to 4-5 months. The proprietary design keeps pressure off a baby’s developing sacrum. The Infant Insert also provides the necessary head and neck support for comfortable carrying from day 1. The Infant Insert snaps around the baby, can be adjusted as needed and placed with ease inside any Ergobaby Carrier. Cozy and protected, your baby will be perfectly cradled and cushioned.
- The cushioned Shell combined with the removable Pillow can be used together for newborns that need both the head and neck support of the cushioned outside layer, as well as the proper positioning of hips, spine, and sacrum provided by the pillow (for Babies from newborn to 4-5 months, and from 7 to 12 pounds).
- Larger newborns that still need the head and neck support can use the outer Shell layer, without the Pillow (for babies that are under 4 months, but over 12 pounds).
- Smaller infants that have strong head and neck control but lack the height for correct positioning in the Ergobaby Carrier can use the pillow without the outer layer. (Babies that are over 4 months, but under 12 pounds)
- Provides ergonomic support for growing baby bodies
- Positions babies (newborns to 4m) with stability
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
100% Cotton fabric. 100% Cotton filling
IMPORTANT: If buying an Ergobaby Carrier please ONLY buy from an authorised dealer, like South East Slings. There is a big problem with fakes currently – often sold via eBay, Amazon and also via many authentic-looking websites which appear to be in the UK. It is incredibly difficult to tell the difference between real Ergobaby Carriers and fakes, however the fakes won’t have been subjected to the same safety checks and could contain dyes that are unsafe for babies.