The ultimate all-rounder for all weather conditions, the Mamalila soft-shell jacket is unimpressed by rain and wind, warms when necessary with its lightweight fleece lining and is nevertheless absolutely waterproof, windproof, breathable and very versatile.
A mother-child jacket which is suitable for spring through autumn and in winter with an extra layer underneath.
- Comfortable to wear, stretchy fabric with a light fleece lining
- Drawstring against draughts
- Removable hood for back carrying
- Mamalila concept: maternity jacket, babywearing jacket and high quality functional jacket in one
- Classic all-weather jacket: windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Also suitable for winter with an additional layer of clothing
- Gradually folding baby hood with integrated head support for sleeping babies
- Feminine silhouette with a sporty look
3 laminated layers with waterproof lining:
- 1. layer: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- 2. Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- 3. layer: 100% polyester
Additional details on material
- FC-free impregnation
- PFOS/PFOA-free membrane
- Further information on sustainability
- the jacket is machine washable at 40 degrees. Please do not use fabric softener!
- tumble dry at medium temperature after washing or iron on level 1 to refresh the water repellency properties of the coating
- We recommend that from time to time the jacket is re-impregnated with an FC-free product, e.g. from Nikwax
The Mamalila All-Rounder Babywearing Jacket is tailored, generously cut. Order mama-size only, children (up to 1,5-2 years) and pregnant bellies will fit in our babywearing and maternity inserts! Happy to advise when unsure about size selection.