The ultimate all-rounder for all weather conditions, the Mamalila soft-shell jacket is unimpressed by rain and wind, warms when necessary with its lightweight fleece lining and is nevertheless absolutely waterproof, windproof, breathable and very versatile.
A mother-child jacket which is suitable for spring through autumn and in winter with an extra layer underneath.
- Comfortable to wear, stretchy fabric with a light fleece lining
- Drawstring against draughts
- Removable hood for back carrying
- Mamalila concept: maternity jacket, babywearing jacket and high quality functional jacket in one
- Classic all-weather jacket: windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Also suitable for winter with an additional layer of clothing
- Gradually folding baby hood with integrated head support for sleeping babies
- Feminine silhouette with a sporty look
3 laminated layers with waterproof lining:
- 1. layer: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- 2. Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- 3. layer: 100% polyester
Additional details on material
- FC-free impregnation
- PFOS/PFOA-free membrane
- Further information on sustainability
- the jacket is machine washable at 40 degrees. Please do not use fabric softener!
- tumble dry at medium temperature after washing or iron on level 1 to refresh the water repellency properties of the coating
- We recommend that from time to time the jacket is re-impregnated with an FC-free product, e.g. from Nikwax
The Mamalila All-Rounder Babywearing Jacket is tailored. Order mama-size only, children (up to 1,5-2 years) and pregnant bellies will fit in our babywearing and maternity inserts! Happy to advise when unsure about size selection. We find, if you’re unsure on the sizing, it’s best to go one size up.