Ergobaby has listened to parents from all over the world, and worked with babywearing educators and doctors to develop the new OMNI 360. The Ergobaby OMNI 360 is an all-in-one baby carrier, designed for the ultimate baby and parent comfort, as well as ease of use.
**NEW** – Ergobaby OMNI 360 Cool Air Mesh – A lightweight & breathable version of the OMNI 360 baby carrier, designed in a full body panel of supple yet durable mesh fabric. No infant insert needed.
As Ergobaby’s most versatile carrier yet, it offers four carry positions and enables parents to quickly and easily switch baby to face out, or in while on the move. The OMNI 360 Baby Carrier adjusts from newborn to toddler (7-33lbs / 3.2-15kgs), without the need for an infant insert.
Like each product in the Ergobaby range, the new Ergobaby OMNI 360 supports baby in a hip-healthy “M” shape position, at all stages and in all positions including outward-facing. Additional features include lumbar support waistbelt, extra cushioned, crossable shoulder straps, and a large, detachable storage pouch.
- Flexibility – Accommodates all carry positions: front facing parent, front facing out, hip and back.
- Adapts to Baby’s Growth – Newborn to toddler (7-33lbs / 3.2-15kgs), no infant insert needed.
- Exceptional Comfort – Longwear comfort with lumbar support waistbelt and extra cushioned shoulder straps, crossable for a snugger fit and easy adjustability. Cushioned, adjustable head and neck support for baby.
- Ease of Use – Easily switch baby to face out or face parent whilst on-the-go.
- Ergonomic Design – Supports baby in a hip-healthy “M” shape position at all stages and in all positions. Acknowledged as a “hip healthy” product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Everyday Convenience – Includes a new large detachable pouch for storage, and a tuck-away baby hood for sun protection (UPF 50+) and privacy, e.g. for easy and discreet breastfeeding.
- Premium Quality – 100% Premium Cotton and machine washable.
- Height: 15-19″
- Width: 9-15″
- Waist length: 58-135cm
- Strap length: 59-113cm (straps are crossable)
If you’d like to try one before buying, buy a new Ergobaby Omni 360 Carrier online and try it out. If for any reason you don’t like it, return it within 2 weeks of the purchase date and you will be refunded the purchase price (minus the £15 2-week hire fee and outgoing postage). Just get in touch to let us know you’d like to return it and to request the return address.
IMPORTANT: If buying an Ergobaby Carrier please ONLY buy from an authorised dealer, like South East Slings. There is a big problem with fakes currently – often sold via eBay, Amazon and also via many authentic-looking websites which appear to be in the UK. It is incredibly difficult to tell the difference between real Ergobaby Carriers and fakes, however the fakes won’t have been subjected to the samesafety checks and could contain dyes that are unsafe for babies.