The Boba X is a feature rich, versatile baby carrier that effortlessly transforms into a practical, generous toddler carrier. The fully adjustable back panel ‘micro-adjusts’ to grow with your baby, supporting their natural hip development in both front and back carry positions, while dual adjustable, crossable shoulders straps and perfect fit adjusters (PFAs) provide a close, secure carry for baby and a ‘snug’ personalised fit for petite wearers. A generously padded waist belt and legs out padding complete the comfort package.
If you’re looking for a baby carrier that ‘truly’ offers a generous, supportive carry to even the biggest toddler, then the Boba X is a great option!
- Suitable 7-45lbs (no insert required)
- Newborn ready with built-in neck support
- Hip healthy, spread-squat (M) seat
- Ergonomic in all positions, front & back carry
- Legs out padding, super comfortable for baby
- Contoured, crossable shoulder straps for personalised fit
- Perfect Fit Adjusters (petite/tall friendly)
- User friendly, dual adjustable shoulder straps
- Supportive, wide padded waistband
- One size fits most, petite-to-plus size
- Removable, adjustable sleep/support hood
- Shoulder strap loop to keep your bag in place
- Sleek side zippered waistband pocket for phone
- Easy to adjust chest strap set on smooth sliders
- Elastic on chest strap is more accommodating …
- … less likely to ‘ping off’ under pressure!
- Soft cotton construction, machine washable
- Tested to EU safety standard EN13209:2015
- Minimum Panel Height: 12” / 30cm
- Maximum Panel Height: 16” / 40cm
- Minimum Panel Width: 8” / 20cm
- Maximum Panel Width: 21“ / 53cm** (With the ‘add-on’ toddler width extenders**)
- Height: 12-16″
- Width: 8-21″ NB: Without the extenders, you have a standard max seat width of 14”
- Waist length: 61-145cm
- Strap length: 38-108cm
If you’d like to try one before buying, buy a new Boba X online and try it out. If for any reason you don’t like it, return it within 2 weeks of the purchase date and you will be refunded the purchase price (minus the £15 2-week hire fee and outgoing postage). Just get in touch to let us know you’d like to return it and to request the return address.