Omni™ Breeze brings breathability to the next level. Rated #1 in Airflow* when tested with comparable carriers, the Omni™ Breeze uses SoftFlex™ Mesh fabric to maximize airflow, keeping you and your baby comfortable and dry all day.
- Adjustable from newborn to toddler (~0-48m; 3.2 – 20.4 kg)
- Every carry position you need including forward facing option
- Padded Lumbar support for extra back comfort
- Privacy hood for sun protection and breastfeeding
- ErgoPromise Lifetime Guarantee
*Compared to other leading mesh carriers. Based on NPD data, June 2020.
Like each product in the Ergobaby range, the new Ergobaby Omni™ Breeze supports baby in a hip-healthy “M” shape position, at all stages and in all positions including outward-facing. Additional features include lumbar support waistbelt and cushioned, crossable shoulder straps.
- Flexibility – Accommodates all carry positions: front facing parent, front facing out, hip and back.
- Adapts to Baby’s Growth – Newborn to toddler (7-33lbs / 3.2-15kgs), no infant insert needed.
- Exceptional Comfort – Longwear comfort with lumbar support waistbelt and extra cushioned shoulder straps, crossable for a snugger fit and easy adjustability. Cushioned, adjustable head and neck support for baby.
- Ease of Use – Easily switch baby to face out or face parent whilst on-the-go.
- Ergonomic Design – Supports baby in a hip-healthy “M” shape position at all stages and in all positions. Acknowledged as a “hip healthy” product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Everyday Convenience – Includes side pockets for storage, and a tuck-away baby hood for sun protection (UPF 50+) and privacy, e.g. for easy and discreet breastfeeding.
- Height: TBC
- Width: TBC
- Waist length: 45cm – 145cm
- Strap length: TBC (straps are crossable)
If you’d like to try one before buying, buy a new Ergobaby Omni Breeze Carrier online and try it out. If for any reason you don’t like it, return it within 2 weeks of the purchase date and you will be refunded the purchase price (minus the £15 2-week hire fee and outgoing postage). Just get in touch to let us know you’d like to return it and to request the return address.
IMPORTANT: If buying an Ergobaby Carrier please ONLY buy from an authorised dealer, like South East Slings. There is a big problem with fakes currently – often sold via eBay, Amazon and also via many authentic-looking websites which appear to be in the UK. It is incredibly difficult to tell the difference between real Ergobaby Carriers and fakes, however the fakes won’t have been subjected to the samesafety checks and could contain dyes that are unsafe for babies.
These videos are for the Ergobaby Omni 360 Carrier but the same methods are used for the Omni Breeze: